Accellera Forms Federated Simulation Standard PWG
Accellera recently announced the formation of a Federated Simulation Standard Proposed Working Group (PWG) to focus on the creation of a distributed and orchestrated multi-domain simulation framework. The first PWG meeting will be September 25-26 in Toulouse, France.
The objective of the PWG is to identify industry interest and consolidate the requirements to drive standardization and development of an open API and federated simulation ecosystem.
For more information about the PWG and first meeting, visit here.
Update to IP-XACT Supplemental Material Now Available
The IP-XACT supplemental material aligned with IEEE 1685-2022 has been released. Updates include XML Schema Definition files, recommended vendor extensions, User Guide, release notes describing the differences between IEEE 1685-2014 and IEEE 1685-2022, and issues needing to be addressed in future versions.
For more information on IP-XACT and to access to the updated material, visit the IP-XACT Working Group page.
New Portable Stimulus Tutorial Available
The “User Experiences with the Portable Stimulus Standard” tutorial from the Portable Stimulus Working Group presented during DVCon U.S. 2023 is available for on-demand viewing. The four-part technical presentation begins with an overview of the new features to be included in the coming update to the standard, followed by presenters from AMD and Intel sharing their experiences using this exciting new technology. The tutorial concludes with a panel discussion among working group members.
- August newsletter now available
- Article: Accellera and Clock Domain Crossing at #60DAC
- Article: CHIPS Act, 3D-IC, AI, Open Source, and EDA-IP Tool Trends Dominate
- Article: Industry Organizations Are the Mainstay of the Semiconductor Ecosystem
- June newsletter now available
- Article: Speeding the Path to Industry Standardization with Accellera
- Accellera Announces Proposed Working Group to Explore Federated Simulation Standard
August 22nd, 2023
- Accellera Systems Initiative Posthumously Honors Phil Moorby with 2023 Technical Excellence Award
March 1st, 2023
- Accellera Announces the Formation of the Clock Domain Crossing Working Group
January 17th, 2023
IEEE Get Program
As part of Accellera's ongoing partnership with the IEEE, Accellera standards are contributed to the IEEE Standards Association for formal standardization and ongoing change control.
The IEEE Get Program has resulted in more than 170,000 downloads to date. To view the standards available, visit the Available IEEE Standards page.